the mysterious hybrid eggπŸ€” !

𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ𝕀π•₯π•–π•£π•šπ• π•¦π•€ 𝕙π•ͺπ•“π•£π•šπ•• π•–π•˜π•˜

Talofa fellow bloggers , today’s blog post is about my narrative story calledΒ  ” the mysterious hybrid egg ” . In class we read a book called “the golden egg” our task was to write a narrative in our version of the story , enjoy πŸ™‚

One sunny morning , I went for a stroll down to the farm. I decided to check the inside of the farm to see if there was anything even out for sale. As I step inside , I say β€œ Hello, is anybody there ?” . I came to collect some fresh organic milk for my mum. β€œHello ? and again I still get no answer… As I felt the small breeze hit against my clothes , I wandered more into the farm . I walk into this small area , Hearing a slight twitch coming from this small speckled baby egg . I start to think to myself β€œ Don’t worry , you’re probably just hallucinating .

As I continue to walk throughout the farm , I hear the twitch again. I ran back to the small area where the speckled egg was laying. I noticed the egg was cracked open which could only mean one thing. β€œ ohno! It’s hatched , we must find the little creature” . As I search for the creature , I wonder to myself what type of creature this could be… . As I’m yelling”hello , are you there ?”. I slowly hear faint creaks of a floorboard coming from the farmers shop area . I slowly walk with a small wooden plank I found outside of the farm. I’m nearly at the door, I open it slowly just to see the unusual creature hiding scared behind the supplies in the cupboard.

I started backing away so that the creature could come out carefully because I still wanted to see if it was alright. I start to hear the little footsteps get louder and louder and louderΒ  to the point that it stopped right in front of me, I didn’t want to scream because then i’ll make it scared and cause much more chaos than before , so i decide to step back even more and then it ended up moving with me. So i keep backing up trying to get to the exit at the front door , I get annoyed as it try to run outside , I think to myself , β€œ that creature looked a little bit suspicious ? unusual looking , like a hybrid half tiger half dragon . I keep running like that one slow mo scene in the movie , fleeing as fast as i can , still running , legend says i’m still running ?!

to be continued …

Written by: Sarah Fonua❀‍πŸ”₯

One thought on “the mysterious hybrid eggπŸ€” !

1. Talofa Sarah, thank you for sharing your narrative on your blog. It really captured my attention from the beginning. I also liked how you arranged your story into paragraphs. I hope you found a safe place and are not still running. Which part was half tiger and which part was half dragon? I am thinking if the legs were tiger legs you may have outrun it now, as they only sprint for short distances as they are quite large, but then if it had wings oh my.